Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Do You Hear What I Hear?

Although we do not have many of the familiar sights of Christmas, (definitely not going to be a white one) it sounds like Christmas. Frequently in the evening, we can hear the joyous voices of carolers singing in our neighborhood.

Today my grade 5 Values Education class sang for me God Rest You Merry Gentlemen, Do You Hear What I Hear?, and It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.

I was thinking of my lesson about God fulfilling His promise made long before by His gift of Jesus and the beautiful music of the Christmas carols. I thought of how amazing it will sound when all of us from the east and west and north and south gather to sing in Heaven.

Looking forward to being in that choir. Hope you will be too.
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I also understand Filipinos are hearing the rumblings of the Mayon volcano in central Luzon, and am prayerful that it settles down . . .
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete