- started our study of the book of Mark,
- solved various mathematical problems,
- learned about the Wars of the Roses, Cosimo de Medici, Ferdinand, Isabella, and the Spanish Inquisition as we began our study of the Renaissance to discover the Mystery of History,
- studied some of the marvels of the scientific world including birds, physical science and chemistry,
- listened to different family members' music created with the keyboard, dulcimer, and guitar as well as, some of the composer Bach's pieces,
- admired some of Leonardo Da Vinci's masterpieces,
- joined Christiana as she starts along the Pilgrim way
- read different literature selections from Ambleside Online including reading to see if it is true that All's Well That Ends Well
- practiced hospitality
- even got watercolors out and painted birds, this is noteworthy because I toted some art supplies all the way here over 2 years ago yet we seldom "get to" art
- took a trip to the market for a real life economics lesson and exercise
All this in the first week.
Anticipating a great year of learning together!