- 6:45 arrived at BI
- 7:25 found that processing begins at 8
- 8:05 window 24, extension receiving "go to visa extension desk"
- Visa extension desk "go to 4th floor office 401"
- 8:15 office 401-"talk with guy with checked shirt"-office 419
- 419 shirt guy, immigration lawyer- shuffles papers, says they are out of order and need 2 hole fasteners, then take to office 426
- 8:25 rearrange and punch papers (this did not rattle him- he was prepared with needed hole punch and fasteners in backpack)
- 8:30 papers resorted and organized by lady in 426 "take to 425"
- 8:45 papers signed by checked shirt guy in 425
- Window 14 to receive bill
- 9:00 Window 13 to pay "take receipt to copier and take receipt to Window 14" (rarely is there a working copier on site)
- 9:10 dropped off papers at Window 14 and waited for next step
- 9:15 Window 14 lady came to lobby and asked what I was waiting for
The team is now on the way back home for a victory celebration and rest. No more games scheduled until notice of hearing arrives in the mail.