Thursday, May 3, 2007

Details

It has been a while since Lisa last posted. Life has been very busy with soccer games. Alexie and Alayna have both been playing well. Lisa and I have really enjoyed coaching both teams this year. It is so much fun to watch the kids improve individually and pull together as a team.

Currently we are working through the details of insurance. It would be so much easier if all of the different plans had similar details. We hope to get the health insurance decisions made soon.

We are still far from being fully supported, but we continue to trust that God will provide for our needs.

We are all pressing on to the end of our current commitments. Lisa and the girls continue to press on with school. They hope to complete everything by May 18. I have begun the process of training my potential replacement. Next Thursday is my last real workday with my company before taking a few weeks of vacation.

Of course, I use the term vacation loosely. I expect that it will be quite busy with preparations for our departure. Next Friday and Saturday Lisa and I will be in Chicago attending Cross Cultural Orientation training which we will then present to our church's missions team the next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment