Sunday, February 28, 2010

Alexie's Teaching Debut


After traveling with the Titus Project team, we were finally back at our home church in Bontoc. I usually preach once a month and I was scheduled for today. But I had a tough act to follow because Alexie taught Sunday School.

It was Alexie’s teaching debut. She did a really good job.She was much more confident than I was the first time I taught. We are really proud of her.

Last night both of us were working side-by-side to prepare our visual aids.She had some really good ideas of how to visually represent the ideas she wanted to communicate. I enjoyed watching her study the passages that were part of her lesson and working out how best to incorporate them.

Grace,
Tom

1 comment:

  1. Nat sez:

    Wow, my girl is getting so big...and still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete