Monday, February 18, 2008

Ice Fishing




Saturday was beautiful. The sun was shining and the temperature was in the 20's. I took Adriana and Alayna ice fishing. We had a great time. I did not actually fish, they did. It was a good thing I had not planned to do any fishing myself because they kept me busy. They brought in 32 keepers.

Several times while in the Philippines, I had fun describing what ice fishing was like to my friends who had never seen snow, let alone walked on a frozen lake. So this video has been in my mind since we were leaving Bontoc.
Enjoy...

Grace,
Tom


6 comments:

  1. Tom, your editing is great! Hope those little guys fried up nice. What a great day. We're fishing with a few less clothes these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, Tom! Well done! I enjoyed watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They tasted fantastic! The girls were even very excited about eating them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved it! The music, the cast, the script. Great job! Informative too!
    Hope to see you soon!
    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! What do you use to do your video?
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use Studio for most of my video work.

    ReplyDelete