Saturday, May 31, 2008

This is the way we wash our clothes...

Today I did laundry for the first time since our arrival. Our clothes are still hanging out on a line to dry. Just washing 6 sets of clothes really didn't take long at all. This was not due to my expertise or that many hands were helping me rather the automatic washing machine available for guests! Yes, I took full advantage of the handy Whirlpool appliance. They'll be plenty of time for me to do laundry by hand.

We are still jet lagged. All of us had to be woke up for tonight's supper of chicken stir-fry and rice. Three out of the four girls are already asleep for the night. If you know our girls it won't be hard to figure out the one still awake.

Visit the girls' blog to find out what else we did today.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment