Monday, August 6, 2007

Adriana's Page

Each week the three older girls complete a journal assignment for the Garden of Grace Girls Academy. The first page they can do whatever they want- write, draw, poetry, letter to God. Anything that shows what they have been thinking about/feeling the most throughout the week. The next page they write the main points of the teaching and what they have learned. They also write what God is asking them to do or change in their lives. Thomas and I must do this and more each week for our class. This is what appeared on Adriana's page this week:

I see God's wonders when I look inside a shell.
The melted rainbow inside melts my frown as well.
When I see a flower (such a pretty little thing)
It makes my heart want to sing.
The colors in a sunrise
Show the love in Your eyes.
The robin with its breast so red
Reminds me how in love You freely bled.
I see how wonderful You are
By watching a twinkling star.
I see You are good
By the rings You draw in love.
You designed me with care
Down to my last hair.
The grass bows to You
When the wind passes through.
I see You in the storm
And when I'm safe and warm.
You are strong
And You help me along!
May the Creator be praised
And His works as well!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Adriana, it's hard to stay a humble Grandma with such a talented and "braggable" granddaughter. Your poem was wonderful. I love you. Grandma Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello went to your house and got your goodies. I agree with Grandma Nancy!!!! I'm so proud of all of you for your many talents that God has given each of you. Won't be long and we will be there. I love you , Grandma

    ReplyDelete