Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Seeking

Jesus, lead on. I will follow.

Those words begin the chorus of a song we sang at Cornerstone the day we left for Salem. (I was crying as I sang.) Simply put, that is my prayer and my hope. I pray for His direction. I hope for courage to follow. We are still seeking Him for what our next steps will be. We are confident that His Spirit will guide us. We pray that we will faithfully respond. We covet your prayers on our behalf.

On another subject...

Somebody today asked if I was enjoying the quieter days with Adriana and Alexie being gone or if I was missing them. To which I answered, "Yes." I am enjoying it and I am missing them. While this trip is not a full fledged Niko experience, it is being lead by the Niko staff. So I am sure they are learning much while away.

Grace,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment