Saturday, September 1, 2007

Up in the Air

Had the day off, so might as well entertain ourselves by climbing 15 to 30 feet and hanging around. Yes, we as a family met the challenge of the high circuit of the rope course. This is very physically demanding, and then there 's the fear factor of those of us who prefer to stay on the ground! Everyone but me had previously tackled this. I thought this would be a great team building activity for us to do together. Once up in the air I must say I had second thoughts and wanted to quit. But as I have not let fear keep me from the other rope course elements I wasn't going to do it today.
Lisa
P.S. Annalise was a bit too young for this, so our Butterfly did not fly today.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics of a cool family. So photogenic and fun-loving.

    Soarintrust

    ReplyDelete