Monday, June 23, 2008

Typhoon News

Since we do not have cable or internet at our house, we have fallen behind on the news. (Not an altogether bad situation.) However, I heard that Manila is suffering from a typhoon right now. Just so everyone knows, we are safe and sound.

Here in Bontoc, we haven’t even had a storm. It rains nearly every day, generally in the afternoon. (What can one expect living in a tropical country entering the rainy season?) Sometimes the wind is impressive, but not damaging.

2 comments:

  1. I was shocked (but happy!) to see not one, but 3 entries since the last I checked. I will be sure to get mom on here. I know she will want to see. We are working on dad...it won't be long. He just has fought the technical revolution for sooo long, it's hard! lol
    Love you all and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear you all are safe and very happy to see so many updates. Take care and know you are all in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete