Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Better than I Deserve

Our class spent more time this morning seeking God's direction for where our outreach should focus. We look forward to God confirming the location and work we are to do. There are many things I would like to share about what He has revealed, but it seems best to wait to share that. Please hold us and our leaders up in prayer as we wait upon the Lord for this. We expect to make a decision before next week.

Annalise fell fast asleep during our evening service tonight. She continued to sleep as I carried her back to our dorm. What a wonderful blessing to be able to carry her in my arms. One day, I won't have the opportunity to carry her as she sleeps. I am blessed to be surrounded by my girls.

A beautiful and wonderful wife, awesome girls who still think I am something special, and a God who cares about all of the above; I am, indeed, better than I deserve.

It's not a recent photo, but it is does represent all that is important to me.
Grace,
Tom

3 comments:

  1. Here we are already midway through VBS. I am sure time is moving very fast for you all as well. We made a successful journey to Bethany last night and visited Mary and Martha. We had our feet washed, made stew and bread. Martha is quite a character! As we were walking to Bethany, Chase Barbour spotted Joshua from Nazareth and said, "hey I met you last night in the wood shop!" Needless to say I'm loving every minute of it - never a dull minute! Missing the girls at VBS, but I know they are on an important journey themselves.
    Love to all -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typed this once but I don't think it went through. I ahaven't read all of this but I am loving what I see! Congratulations on your new adventure in Jesus.

    Dawn (and Jim)
    from Niles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kids, Happy birthday Lisa!! Hope you had a great day. I have enjoyed seeing all your activities. I worked two days this week giving out samples of ice coffee. This is the first chance I have had to read your notes. Glad Rhonda brings me. Miss you love, mom

    ReplyDelete