Thursday, June 21, 2007

From Adriana - Nana News

My top ten list:
  1. My friends
  2. Nature
  3. Being with my family
  4. The C.O.D. crafts
  5. Being outside all day
  6. The food
  7. Learning about God
  8. Learning Korean
  9. Meeting people from different countries
  10. A loosely structured life
Funny News
Our C.O.D. class has had 2 crazy Wednesdays. Crazy hair day was first. I put a bandana and 3 pencils in my hair. Today was inside out day. We wore our clothes inside out!

School News
We started school back up today. I have to do math and grammar every day now. I also have to do a writing assignment every Wednesday.

Prayer News
Thank God! I had the stomach flu but now I am better! Unfortunately, one of the C.O.D. teachers has strep throat. Pray he will get better and we won't get sick!

Adriana

2 comments:

  1. Hey Adriana,
    Sooo glad you are filling better! Lately I feel like I've had crazy hair day everyday! I would fit in great up there. When my son was in college he did not always do laundry, so he would turn his clothes inside out and where them! Yuck! I'll have to tell you more about that later. I know you must be enjoying the outdoors and not so much structure. I'm glad you are able to explore and enjoy. Stay healthy, love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adriana, i am not surprised to see "nature" on your top 10 list, though I am surprised to see it so low on the list (yes, I am surprised that it is way down in #2!) I am glad you are feeling better...no fun being sick! I love you and will try to write soon!

    ReplyDelete