Sunday, June 17, 2007

Travelogue

Since I have now learned to put video on our blog, I thought you may find this interesting as well. Along they way to Oregon, Adriana, Alexie, and Alayna interviewed people about (most of) the towns we stopped. This one is a little bigger, so it will take a while to upload.



This morning, after much stress and strife, we went into town. In the literature sent to us about Salem, we understood that temperatures would be in the 80's and 90's. Our experience has been mornings in the 50's and highs in the 60's and low 70's. Well, the shorts and T-shirts we packed have been a little cool. We found a consignment shop and were able to get some spring/fall clothes and jackets for the kids. Great deals for what we got. We also got Adriana some new shoes. The ones we brought from home were too small for her already.

This afternoon, Lisa and I worked on our homework. I think it will take a little longer than either of us had expected. After dinner, I have spent a while working on the above video. (Adriana is eager for me to get the snowball fight put on the blog as well.)

Grace,
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment