Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Flying Girls



The girls were all able to do the Flying Squirrel this evening. (Thank you Sal, Keith, and Katie!) Annalise was joined for a second ride by her friend Karis. All of them enjoyed it very much. The ride isn't as intense as the other elements, but it is a lot of fun. I didn't go this time because Sal was doing it as a favor for my girls - besides we didn't have enough available horsepower to lift me. So now Annalise has gone solo on all of the ropes course rides at age 4! It was fun. Regardless of where God leads us in the future, this summer has been a very memorable one for our family.

Grace,
Tom

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I wonder who Annalise takes after? The little daredevil! Annalise and her friend Karis are my wallpaper on my computer. A reminder of sorts of my favorite scripture verse. Sister Gretchen says hi to Annalise, she recognized her the minute I put the picture on the computer!
    Love to all

    ReplyDelete